Monday, December 1, 2008

Purple Shirt of the Week: What ever happened to my pants?!?

Sorry, with the holiday weekend I missed Friday. So that means twice the purple goodness this week (or is that "oh my goodness, it's purple?")

Back in college i had a pair of purple pants. Really purple pants. I seem to recall wearing them with my red suspenders from Glee Club on at least on occasion.


For the record, no, I never did question why people thought I was gay. I just politely told my gentlemen callers no, thank you, I'm flattered, but I wasn't interested.


So in memory of said purple pants, and the fact that I didn't date as much as I would have liked in Junior year (I'm sure there's no coincidence), we feature this week my new friend Katie's purple corduroys, which she wears with much more ...ahem... aplomb.


http://talkingtopurple.blogspot.com/ to see all things Purple!




To unsubscribe from this mailing, simply reply with "Listen freak, I told you to leave me alone or I'm calling the cops! " and your message will promptly be ignored.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I remember those purple pants!! LOL And yes... I seem to remember the red suspenders worn with the purple pants too!! That is hysterical!! :) Thanks for a much needed chuckle!!