Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Purple Shirt of the Week: A Good Cause

What's better than wearing Purple? Wearing purple for a good cause! My friend TravelingAnn called me yesterday to tell me that it was "Wear Purple for Alzheimers Day"!

But then I got really busy before i could get to my computer, so I forgot. Don't know what that says, but I'm guessing it's not good.

Unfortunately I don't have any of those rock star drugs that make you really cool and a role model to small children, because then I could blame my memory slips on them. Nope. 100% natural dumba$$ here.

So, let's see here....I got a couple of blog contributions this week, but they're on my other computer, so let's go with something from the unposted archives...how about a pair of gloves that TravelingAnn herself made!

So mark your calendars: 354 days from now, September 21, it's "Wear Purple for Alzheimers Day". Don't forget!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I was surprised I remembered when it was time to get dressed yesterday morning.
Then I was happy I remembered to get dressed at all. :-)

Unknown said...

I'll remember ! Alzheimer's is something that's quite close to my heart, it's the cruelest disease, it's awful ! :(

http://thebrunettetwentysomething.blogspot.co.uk/