Monday, April 5, 2010

Purple Shirt of the Week: Catching up

I realize that the world has shuddered to a halt. Heads of state couldn't make treaties, children cried in the streets, the government couldn't pass unemployment and healthcare bills, and Velvet Revolver hasn't found a new singer. My apologies. It's all my fault, as I hadn't written the Purple Blog in a month.

So to get back into things, we're gonna post a bunch this week (he says...) since I have finally gotten all my photos together that have been taken and submitted over my travels in the past month or so. I know you've all been waiting breathlessly for me to come off the road and post, but, as His Most Holy Mulleted Steve Perry once sang, "Loving a music man ain't always what it's supposed to be".

So let's get some more road photos, shall we? So far the spring tour season has brought us a new fan with the right ensemble and a gentlemen's club in PA. Let's skip ahead a week or two to Boston, where we met someone with the MOST AWESOME NAME IN THE WORLD. Purple fans, please meet Larissa Purple.



You read that right.

Cool, huh?

Caught her not wearing purple, but really, does she need to? She's already built-in awesome.



A few days later we played our big St. Patrick's Day Stomp & Shatter extravaganza at home in Bridgeport. A friend of mine took a photo of their purple walls, not only for the blog, but because it had the most gorgeous decoration ever seen on a venue's wall.



So tune in later this week at an unspecified time and day for another installment of the blog!



1 comment:

Meghan Daly said...

Not only does Larissa Purple have the most awesome name in the world, she is the most awesome friend in the world!